What is an Estate, How Irrevocable Trusts Affects Elder Care, and Comparisons of Different Asset Protection Tools
What's an Estate?
Now I would like to talk to you about what is an estate. An estate is everything that you own on the date of your death. The fair market value of that asset, your stocks, whatever it is worth on the date of your death, or 6 months after, there are some very specific rules that are a little bit complicated, but basically, it is to determine the value, the fair market value, of all of your assets so they become taxable. And the IRS, your lawyers, your accountant, your appraiser, are all haggling with each other about how much everything is worth, so that the government gets a bigger chunk. They'll say your estate is huge, and you'll argue that it's not that much.
Elder Care Nursing Home & Medicaid Planning
Compare Different Asset Protection Plans
- Part 1 - UltraTrust™ Asset Protection
- Part 2 - Reposition Assets Taxes Probate
- Part 4 - Asset Protection Beneficary / Heirs
About the Ultra Trust®:
- Part 1 - Estate Street Partners
- Part 2 - What is the Ultra Trust®?
- Part 3 - What is a Trust?
- Part 4 - Asset Protection Plan
- Part 5 - Asset Protection Eligible Assets
- Part 7 - What is Probate?
- Part 8 - What is Estate Tax?
- Part 9 - Medicaid Spend Down Rules
- Part 10 - What is the Ultra Trust®?
- Part 11 - Irrevocable Trust Benefits
Read more articles on irrevocable trust asset protection:
To learn more about irrevocable trusts and senior elder care visit:
Medicaid Asset Protection, Medicaid Planning Articles
- Medicaid Asset Protection
- Asset Protection from Medicaid
- Medicaid Nursing Program
- Medicaid Spend Down Rules
- Hide My Assets Medicaid
- Medicaid Planning Strategy
- Eligibility for Medicaid
- Transfer Assets Medicaid Planning
- Medicaid Planning Irrevocable Trust
- Medicaid Planning Annuities
- Medicaid Compliant Annuities
- Medicaid Compliant Annuity Irrevocable Annuity
- Medicaid Complaint Annuity Cases
- Medicaid Irrevocable Trust
- Medicaid Eligibility Planning
- Medicaid Information Articles
- Protect Assets from Nursing Home
- Protect Assets Medicaid Eligibility
- Apply Medicaid Online
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Medicaid Eligibility Online