Estate Street Partners offers advanced financial advice to ensure maximum asset protection from lawsuits, divorce and Medicaid spend down
We have provided links to additional information including comparisons between the Ultra Trust®, irrevocable trusts, revocable trusts, the living revocable trust, the limited liability company, the family partnership, the corporation, and other financial devices and legal devices. A trust is nothing more than a legal device under the law. The law creates the trust. The IRS recognizes all types of trusts; the Ultra Trust® is one of them. We have designed, specifically, the Ultra Trust®. It meets with IRS regulations and is completely tax neutral.
Continue to read part 11 of 11 on the Ultra Trust® benefits as one of the best irrevocable trust plans for asset protection here: What is Ultra Trust® irrevocable trust asset protection?
- Part 1 – Estate Street Partners
- Part 2 – What is the Ultra Trust®?
- Part 3 – What is a Trust?
- Part 4 – Asset Protection Plan
- Part 5 – Asset Protection Eligible Assets
- Part 6 – Irrevocable Trust Tax Benefits
- Part 7 – What is Probate?
- Part 8 – What is Estate Tax?
- Part 9 – Medicaid Spend Down Rules
- Part 11 – Irrevocable Trust Benefits
Rocco Beatrice, CPA, MST, MBA, Managing Director, Estate Street Partners, LLC.
Mr. Beatrice is an asset protection award winning trust and estate planning expert.
To learn more about irrevocable trusts and senior elder care visit: